jueves, 10 de marzo de 2011

The Cherry Orchard Act IV - New Beginning

In all cultures there is a new life, new begining. In the Egyptians the new life began after they died, aswell as in the Inca`s, they would ascend and start a new life. Today I`ve heard that cutting your hair short represents a fresh start. When I whent to Tasis England I had a pause at CNG and a new begining at Tasis. I a complete different way of life. Different country, climate, culture, people and school. It was a new chapter of my life as a student. I whent on my own, made friends on my own. I did not know anyone there and it was a change I loved in my life.

In the end of The Cherry Orchard the orchard is finally sold, Andreyevna and her family are looking for a new begining. They are leaving everything behind, even Firs. Eventhough they are leaving a memorable place Chekhov portrays this ending Anya says: "Good-bye, old life!" and Tofimov: "Hail to the new life!" (IV.392). Of something bad, something good will come out and eventhough they don`t have anymore the orchard they will have a new begining that will change their lives.

Regardless to a new begining in the movie Knowing the world ends, a boy and a girl survive. The way they survive is because they are taken to the world of Adam and Eve. Which symbolizes the begining of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXq7qFCKifc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario